Friday, September 4, 2009

Four Arrested in Cross-County Police Chase

I'm a little late with this, but here goes. Last Friday, a man and three teenagers were arrested following a robbery in Frederick County that had the police chasing them all the way from there to the Milestone area of Germantown. They were charged with armed robbery and attempted murder, among other things, after allegedly holding up a liquor store in Point of Rocks and firing shots at the store clerk.

Fortunately, no one was injured. This story was of particular interest to me because, at the time that this occurred, I happened to have been inside a building in the Milestone area that was on lockdown because of the chase that was taking place.

Far as I know, there is no word yet on the criminal records of the suspects involved. If any more information surfaces, I will post it here.

No comments: